2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Suz has read 1 book toward her goal of 5 books.
hide

sexta-feira, agosto 29, 2008

29 Agosto @ Corroios

fonte: Blitz


"We learn as we grow older, older"


"You’re old, scared and lonely,
we’ve all been there too"


"It's just my job five days a week"


"And there’s no one I would rather be with,
Nothing I would rather do"


"I’ll catch you on the hardest falls,
I’ll carry you inside this walls,
We’ll sing through all the highest times"


"You heart is broken, and you don’t seam to mind
I guess it happened, a little too many times, too many times"


"I roll away just like a stone
Falling around wherever I'm thrown
And with pride you point me the blame
Like you never felt love, like you never felt pain
I played me, but you played a part
And you lost the script, or just found it too hard
I fall down into the sound of the music
This music"


"So I sit on your wall,
And I'll get there first,
I'll drown in your love,
I'll never wake up..."



0 comentários: