2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Suz has read 1 book toward her goal of 5 books.
hide

domingo, janeiro 20, 2008

"I just wanna be a woman"


Glory Box

I'm so tired, of playing
Playing with this bow and arrow
Gonna give my heart away
Leave it to the other girls to play
For I've been a temptress too long

Just. .

Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be ee, a woman
I just wanna be a woman

From this time, unchained
We're all looking at a different picture
Thru this new frame of mind
A thousand flowers could bloom
Move over, and give us some room

Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be ee, a woman
I just wanna be a woman


So don't you stop, being a man
Just take a little look from our side when you can
Show a little tenderness
No matter if you cry

Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be ee, a woman
Its all I wanna be is all woman

For this is the beginning of forever and ever

Its time to move over... ...




Os Portishead regressam a Portugal a 26 e 27 e Março, para dois concertos nos Coliseus do Porto e de Lisboa, respectivamente.

O anúncio acaba de ser feito pela promotora dos espectáculos, a Everything Is New.

É o regresso da banda de Beth Gibbons a Portugal, cerca de 10 anos após a última actuação.

Na bagagem, o grupo britânico deverá trazer um novo álbum de originais, com edição prevista para dia 14 de Abril.

Os bilhetes vão estar à venda este Sábado, nos locais habituais, com os seguintes preços:

Coliseu do Porto
Plateia em Pé - 30 euros
Tribuna - 35 euros
Galeria/Geral - 26 euros

Coliseu de Lisboa
Plateia em Pé - 33 euros
Camarote 1ª Central - 35 euros
Camarote 1ª Lateral - 33 euros
Camarote 2ª Central - 34 euros
Camarote 2ª Lateral - 32 euros


0 comentários: