2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Suz has read 1 book toward her goal of 5 books.
hide

sábado, janeiro 05, 2008

Swim, swim, swim, sw..

We're caught in a trap
And I can't walk out until I collect the missing clues
It's you, it's you..

And I worked to make it work
And I let myself get hurt
And kept sinking deep in you

All of my friends keep telling me that "There's nothing to it"
But if this is love, it ain't enough
And I can't go through with
it can't keep it up

We're at the party, they're playing the songs
And we're right here
But we never get to dance

We just sit and stare


I've sorted it out
Like they say "you know...lo_ove bu_urns"
Like most good things do

But then it's you

It's you on my window,
It's you on my hallway,
It's you on the rearview mirror talking,
It's you on the radio in all the songs we've been through

0 comentários: